Your Free Estimate
Complete a simple form with a few details and we'll be in touch.
Sioux Falls Lawn Care:
When you’re choosing a lawn care and grounds maintenance company, you should ask yourself a few questions. Will they provide us excellent customer service, the latest and newest products, value, and continuous care for our lawn and landscape? If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact us now! Discover your green today!
Lawn Care Options:
- Fertilization and Weed Control: We apply patented slow release fertilizer with all the essential nutrients including a patented “root enhancer” to make sure your lawn looks its best. Our liquid weed controls are mixed as needed so your lawn will get exactly what it needs to control even the toughest to kill weeds.
- Mowing: Our mowing services are provided by the best of the best in Sioux Falls and surrounding areas. They will professionally mow your lawn with the best equipment, trim your lawn, and blow off any and all debris left over. You can always be proud when you get home when your lawn is cut by our vendors.
- Sprinkler System Spring Start Up: We will start up your system, make sure the water is turned on, adjust all of your sprinkler heads, and make any necessary repairs. We will also set your sprinkler to run at specific times that are best and water in a fashion that’s the most efficient. We can typically save you 30% on your water bill while giving your lawn the essential watering it needs to thrive.
- Sprinkler System Winterizing: Equity Green will turn off your water, hook up an air compressor to your system, blow out all your zones twice, and leave certain valves open to ensure you don’t have damage the next spring. We will for possible issues you could have next season and provide you with a quote for repairs if necessary
- Lawn Seeding: Over seeding and or slit seeding is important. Incorporating new seed into a lawn every few years is vital to the overall health and vigor of your lawn. We can slit-seed your existing or new lawn to help create a thick, healthy, dark green lawn. Results are guaranteed if we set up your watering system.
Tree and Shrub Care:
- Deep-root fertilization for trees and shrubs: Your trees and shrubs need nutrients to thrive as well! We use a probe to inject nutrients 6″-8″ directly into the feeder roots of the plants and trees. We use a combination of slow release fertilizers and also include a micro nutrient and micro organism packages to ensure the best care for your landscape.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Insects and Disease can have a damaging effect on your trees and shrubs if left uncared for. We typically like to spray your trees and shrubs 2-3 times per season to protect them from harmful damaging insects and certain disease. Our aerial sprays will help protect your landscape from 90+ insects and any fungus and disease pressure your landscape may encounter.
Cultural lawn care practices:
- Aeration: Aeration is the best cultural practice you can do for your lawn other than water and mow it properly. Aeration will remove 2″-4″ plugs throughout your lawn. This process will allow more air, water, and nutrients to penetrate the soil. We recommend it in the Spring and Fall to create a thick, healthy, dark green lawn.
- Power Raking: Power Raking should be done typically in the Spring for the best results. We also offer this service in the Fall.
Spring and Fall Clean Ups:
- Spring & Fall Clean Ups: We can eradicate all leaves, tree branches, and debris left over from winter.
- Tree & Shrub Trimming: We offer light tree trimming as well as shrub trimming and clean up.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Our pest control applications are applied to the foundation of your home, we spray around the door frames, under decks, and the small cracks where the bugs like to hide. Our products are similar to the large pest control companies but typically half of the price. Our applications will control spiders, ants, fleas, ticks, earwigs, and over 90 different insects.
- Snow Removal: With cutting equipment we provide our commercial clients with zero tolerance snow and ice free conditions. Our 24-7 staff will exceed your expectations and show you what you’ve been missing!
- We service Sioux Falls SD, Brandon SD, Tea SD, Harrisburg SD, Hartford SD, Baltic SD, Dell Rapids, Sioux City IA, Sergeant Bluff IA, North Sioux City SD, McCook Lake SD, Wynstone, and Jefferson SD. Contact us today for all your lawn and landscape needs!
Click here to request a FREE estimate!
Give us a call
Request a Free Estimate
Equity Green Lawn Care is locally owned and family operated business.
Our Service Areas
Sioux Falls SD, Brandon SD, Tea SD, Harrisburg SD, Hartford SD, Baltic SD, Dell Rapids SD, Larchwood IA, Inwood IA, Canton SD, Beresford SD, Alcester SD, Lennox SD, Worthing SD, Elk Point SD, Sioux City IA, Sergeant Bluff IA, North Sioux City SD, McCook Lake SD, Wynstone SD, and Jefferson SD.